Check Out the Latest Issue of the Undergraduate Research Journal
Check Out the Latest Issue of the Undergraduate Research Journal!
A new issue of the URJ is out! Check out research by fellow UCCS students. This issue includes:
- “Is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild a Modern Day Fairy Tale?” by Cody Nikolas Reed
- “Alfred the Raider: Capitalizing on the Warrior-King Relationship, Morale, and Reputation to Become the Greatest Anglo-Saxon King” by Benton Nissen
- “Is There a Correlation Between Biblical Errancy and Gender Equality?” by Brandon Flanery
- “Discovering and Decoding Sexuality at the Collegiate Level: How Does Sex Education Shape our Sexual Identity and Expression?” by Ally Moseley
- “Historical View of Intellectual Influences on Regimes in Germany, Italy, and France With a Primary Focus on Germany” by Caitlyn Dieckmann
- “Many Souls, One Self: A Comparative Study of Multilingual Writing and Western Rhetoric” by Zhané Williams-Hensley
Read the issue here: URJ-UCCS: Undergraduate Research Journal at UCCS
Thanks to all of the URJ’s wonderful authors and reviewers for their hard work over the last year!