Check out the new issue of the UCCS Undergraduate Research Journal!
Check Out the New Issue of the UCCS Undergraduate Research Journal!
The URJ-UCCS is excited to present a new issue of research by undergraduates at UCCS. This issue features the following articles and authors:
- Betting on Tourism? Romanticization of Tourism as a Rural Economic Development Strategy, Ryan Paul Russell
- The Death of Cheyenne and Arapaho Culture, Ryan Gannaway
- The Effects of Negative Emotional Valence on Word Recall, Joy Ful Woodward
- Science, Conflict and Migration: Public Perceptions about Immigration from Africa, 1920s to Present, Abigail Senne
- The Effects of Food Insecurity on College Students, Maxfield Adrien Kelly
Thank you to all of the amazing student authors and peer reviewers who made this issue possible!