New Issue of the Undergraduate Research Journal (URJ) Available Now!
Check Out the New Issue of the UCCS Undergraduate Research Journal!
The URJ-UCCS is excited to present a new issue of research by undergraduates at UCCS. This issue features the following articles and authors:
• The Great Game Continues: Afghanistan’s Past, Present, and Future, by Dominic Markham
• Stigma and the Failures of Opioid Legislation, by Jace Toon
• Nagarjuna’s Refutation of Personal Identity, by Tyler Jungbauer
• Imagery of the American Suffrage Movement: The Strategic Implementation of Traditional Gender Roles, by Abigail Kopetzky
• Societies, Gangs, and Parties: How Sociopolitical Societies Influenced Early American Politics, by Elle Markley
Thank you to all of the amazing student authors and peer reviewers who made this issue possible!